According to KITE study on intermodal passenger traffic in Europe, good quality connections ranks #2 out of 21 factors with regards to passenger needs. Quality signposting, by the way was #1. Although connections are of extreme importance for the traveler, there are no tools that estimate door to demand patterns and allow operators to optimise these connections.
- Recommend Door to door itineraries to provide optimal load factors and revenues.
- Integrate data from all industries to provide 1 reliable set of data
- Enable decision making at network level.
- One platform for all transportation stakeholders to co-operate in terms of intermodal offer, including:
– Integrated schedule
– Revenue sharing
– Integration of small and big operators into a single platform
With proven expertise in the air transportation sector for route development, network optimisation and market forecasting, we will provide an enhanced product addressing the whole multimodal transportation eco-system.
Milanamos can help public bodies, infrastructure managers & transport operators to create and implement a data-driven multi-modal transport solution. Contact us to discuss opportunities.